The Real estate market in Toronto (and around the world) is dynamic. The market is always in flux and it ebbs and flows due to seasonality, your mindset, the media, changes in Government or Banking policies. Here are 10 ways that you can continue to flourish in any market.
1) Commit to attending as much practical training as possible. Attend training that is based on “doing” and not watching.
2) Ramp up your Lead generation activity. Commit to 2-3 hours per day doing the lead generation activity that best suits your personality and behavioural profile.
3) Understand that the work you do today generally pays off 90 days from now. If you are not busy right now, look back at what you were doing 90 days ago.
4) Narrow your prospecting and marketing focus to one or two markets. The “riches are in the niches”.
5) Commit to spending 4 hours a week working “on” your business…and set a clear vision for where you want to go.
6) Look at all of the clients you are currently working with today. Focus most of your time with the people who have to buy in the next 30-60 days, and the rest of your time on cultivating deeper relationships with your longer term prospects. Think, what is the one thing I could do today to move people along on the home buying/selling process?
7) Understand and respect that people will move on their schedules, not yours. the more you push, the further they pull away.
8 ) Get very clear on what your goals are for the rest of this year.
9) Ensure that your current environment supports your growth. 60% of our business growth is based on our environment. Is the environment that you are in supporting that growth?
10) (This one is totally self-serving) Attend my upcoming 2 day Intensive and/or join The McQueenie Method Coaching group to ensure that you stay on track.
I hope this helps,
(To join my 2 day Intensive Workshop please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org)