Have you ever spent time thinking about what you really want?
I mean, just sitting back with a cup of tea or coffee and thinking about what would make any day, your perfect day.
If there were no limitations or consequences, what would your perfect day look like?”
1) Where would you live?
2) What would your house look like?
3) What time would you wake up?
4) What would you do in the morning?
5) What would your first thought be?
6) What would you have for breakfast?
7) What would you spend the first half of the day doing?
8) What would you have for lunch?
9) Who would you eat with?
10) What are your friends like?
11) What would you talk about?
12) What would you do for personal fulfillment?
13) What life purpose would you strive towards?
14) What would your business be?
15) What would you do in your business or at work?
16) What are your clients like?
17) What your relationship be with your kids? Family? Spouse?
18) When would you start work?
19) What would you have for dinner? What would you eat?
20) Who would you eat with?
21) How would you spend your family time?
22) What would your thoughts be as you went to sleep?
I completed this exercise a few months ago and it was an amazing experience.